T1 Trump Hemp CBD Strain
Named after a head of state, this hemp strain is truly the boss. It is without doubt one of the most flavorful strains ever made with a smooth blend of berries, cheese and an earthy aftertaste of maple and sandalwood which will give you an absolutely delightful smoking experience.
As pleasant as this is, it has even better qualities lined up. T1 Trump has one of the most impressive CBD-to-THC ratios ever made. At a massive 32:1 CBD versus THC ratio, this strain manifests absolutely no psychoactive effects or intoxication. It is a legal hemp flower that will not get you high.
This strain has massive relaxation properties that are best suited for users familiar with couch lock. Its effects will keep you relaxed and calm for hours without getting into your head.
The T1 Trump hemp strain grows large and has an ample yield of thick dense buds. It is dark green and purple with a covering of frosty white trichomes. These dense green buds contain a distinct fruity and citrus aroma. It also has subtle under notes of blackberries and maple syrup.
T-1 buds abound in oily trichomes which make it great for extraction and vaping or smoking. Due to its deep relaxation and calming effects, T1 Trump is ideal for night time use though it can also be used during the day as its calm is very clear-headed.
Trump 1 is a hemp strain that contains 20 % total CBD. T1 Trump has a 32: 1 CBD versus THC ratio.
T1 Trump is a combination of The Wife , a controlled and relaxed strain, and the Afghan Skunk a powerful and resilient strain which has effects that both relax the mind and make the senses alert.
Hemp strains would not be what they are were it not for terpenes. Terpenes are a cluster of fragrant essential oils that give the different hemp strains their distinctive aromas. They are also responsible for a number of the distinguishing features of different strains. Apart from having their own properties, they also potentiate the interaction of cannabinoids with the endocannabinoid system through a mechanism known as the entourage effect.
Trump 1 contains a multitude of terpenes: Caryophyllene, myrcene, pinene, limonene and Humelene.
- Myrcene: Gives a hemp strain a strong skunk-like odor. It complements the anti-inflammatory effect the cannabinoids in a strain have.
- Limonene: Is citrusy. It has inflammatory properties and is also great at alleviating mood.
- Pinene: smells like a pine forest. It helps improve short term memory and in the treatment of cardiovascular conditions.
- Caryophylene: Is abundantly present in spices with a peppery aroma. Its benefits are analgesic.
- Humelene: Has a subtle earthy, woody aroma with spicy herbal notes. Among its most beneficial qualities is that is has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties.