Cherry Wine Hemp CBD Strain
Cherry Wine has a beautiful and unique appearance. If the plants are grown in the right environment, they will produce moderately dense buds and will remain fluffy even after harvest. The green in this strain is light, airy, and dotted with dark peach colored filaments. A layer of crystal sparkle will top and bottom surface of the buds when they are in full blossom. The buds have little to no seeds, making them suitable for the overall fulfillment of the buds. The crystal layer is sticky and packed with dozens of cannabinoids and sweet smelling terpenes. Speaking of cannabinoids, you will love this strain if you enjoy CBD. Most phenotypes will have between 15%-18% of CBD.
Cherry Wine is a hemp hybrid that was created by crossing The Wife and Charlotte Cherries. The Wife, which is an evenly balanced hemp hybrid strain is famous for its high CBD content. Charlotte Cherries is not only loaded with CBD but it is also flavorful.
Cherry Wine terpenes endow this strain with unique scents that are enticing. A strong cherry smell is characteristic and it is often enveloped with cheesy notes with hints of citrus. This strain likely contains farsenene, limonene, myrcene, linalool, and b-caryophylene.
You are likely to find Cherry Wine being grown commercially in Colorado. It does well in alkaline soils that are less soluble, especially in an indoor setup.
When it comes to THC, this CBD powerhouse is lagging way behind. But this is a good thing if you are looking to enjoy an all-rounded experience without getting intoxicated.
Cherry Wine is an Indica leaning hemp cultivar with 70% Indica and 30% Sativa effects. It has 15%-18% CBD and less than 0.3% THC.
Cherry Wine is a hemp hybrid cross between The Wife and Charlotte Cherries.
Cherry Wine is a sweet smelling hemp strain that has the following terpenes:
- Limonene: This citrus scented terpene helps to improve mood and tackle depression
- Humulene: This musky scented terpene has antiproliferative benefits. This means that it can help to stall the progression of cancer
- Farnesene: This rare terpene has antifungal benefits
- Myrcene: The most abundant terpene in hemp has anti-inflammatory and sedative benefits
- Caryophyllene: This spice-scented terpene has anti-inflammatory benefits
- Pinene: This pine scented terpene improves passage of air in the airways